Retired McGill University Professor Don Crosbie Donderi and UFOs

Home The Forums Ancient Mysteries and various topics On the subject of UFOs Retired McGill University Professor Don Crosbie Donderi and UFOs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Preston 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Preston
    Keymaster

In the long list credible folks who are not only interested in the UFO subject but firmly believe in its existence – Don Donari is a welcomed addition. This retired Montreal based Professor is very open about the subject, and has given lectures at Mcgill, been on Coast to Coast am and many tv interviews.

From the National Post:

Retired Montreal psychology professor Don Crosbie Donderi is convinced extraterrestrial life exists. The educator, who spent 47 years at McGill University, including as associate dean of the faculty of graduate studies and research — applies his insights into psychology to a book: UFOs, ETs, and Alien Abductions, a Scientist looks at the Evidence. It will be published in May. Mr. Donderi spoke to the Post’s Jen Gerson on Monday.

Handout

HandoutDon Donderi, former McGill professor who wrote UFOs, ETs and Alien Abductions: A Scientist Looks at the Evidence.

Q. You write about cases of humans believing they were abducted. I believe your press release refers to a “catch and release” program. Do you have physical evidence to support that?

A. I don’t personally have physical evidence to support that. What I say in the book is that the evidence of the extra-terrestrial nature of some of what UFO phenomenon is reported is in my opinion established beyond a reasonable doubt.

Q. Give me an example of some of that evidence.

A. There is an entire chapter on six UFO abduction cases. Each of them has what you might call in common a touchstone. Every one of the people involved saw a close up of a UFO. Everyone of the people had missing time they could not account for, a period of an hour or more, maybe even two or three hours. After the initial sighting, they ended up driving down a road not knowing how they got there. In several other cases, people saw the UFO as well. Some of these people wound up with scars they could not explain.

Q. Can you tell me a little bit about your background and what you do?

A. I worked at McGill University from 1962 to 2009. I was an associate professor of psychological research and published well over 100 papers on one thing or another. In 1982 I co-founded a consulting company that does human factors ergonomics consulting. I’ve been on the mainstream of science and engineering my entire professional life.”

read the rest HERE

Here is Don on Coast to Coast AM:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.